Grundy Center is changing to a new messaging system for SMS communications. Our current system will no longer be available to us after Nov. 14. If you are currently in our student information system you have the option to opt-in to the new system now. See Information below.
Sign Up for Subscribers
If you not received a text (by Nov. 11th) to opt in from 67587 then we do not have your phone on file. You will need to create an account with us. If you have already opted in based on an email you received you should be good to go.
Steps for setting up your account:
1. Enter the following URL into your web browser:
2. Click the Sign Up Now link near the bottom of the page.
3. You will be taken to the Sign Up page where you will need to confirm the encrypted image, your name, a valid email address and a password. You’ll use your email address and the password you enter here to sign in later. Review and accept the Terms of Service. Click Create Account when you are done.
4. Check your email. There will be an Account Activation email email@example.com with the subject Account Activation, which contains a link to activate your account; activation codes are valid for 24 hours. This link will take you to a confirmation page where you must enter your password in order to activate your account.
5. Once you’ve activated your account, you’re ready to select your notification preferences.
6. Simply select the type(s) of notifications you wish to receive and the groups to which you belong.
7. When you have finished making selections click Save.
8. Follow the instructions to add additional contact information, such as additional email and phone
numbers, to your account.
Thank you for signing up and we hope you enjoy the SchoolMessenger system!