Parents of Returning Students
Here are the step-by-step instructions on how to register:
1. Go towww.spartanpride.net, find the Parents tab, hover over it and click on the Parent Access. Click on Log In- Infinite Campus Portal and it will route you to the login screen for your Parent Portal. (If you have forgotten your username or password, click on the links “Forgot my password” or “Forgot my username” to reset those.)
-Once you’ve logged onto your Parent Portal, on the left hand side of the screen will show a “More” link. Click on that link and it will route you to start the Online Registration Application.
-Complete the Online Registration Application. Important note: Please write down or keep track of the configuration number it gives you at the beginning! If you want to save your application and finish it at a later date you will need that configuration number to get back in.
2. Once you’ve completed the Online Registration form, log into the Infinite Campus Parent Portal to pay your 2021-2022 fees. On the left hand side of the screen, click the “Fees” link. From that screen, you may “Add to cart” your Book and Materials fees. At the bottom left of the screen, you may select Optional Payment for each student to add an activity pass, driver's education, college class, band rental, etc. Student’s names can be changed under the Person tab. When all fees have been added to your cart, click “My Cart” and submit payment. Lunch money can be added separately under the Food Service tab on the left hand side of the screen. Once again, Middle School and High School Yearbooks will not be purchased through Infinite Campus this year. We will send out more information on this at a later date.
*Parents who DO NOT have a Parent Portal account created yet
We are offering no cost meals during the 2021-2022 school year through the Seamless Summer Option. The free and reduced application is needed for other programs, such as P-EBT and waiver of school fees. If your student(s) is directly certified through Iowa DHS you do not need to complete the online application. If you are not receiving benefits through DHS and would like to apply to receive P-EBT benefits and/or waive school fees, please complete the online application (available through the Infinite Campus Parent Portal) or return the paper form included in this packet.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ
I already have students in the district and want to register an additional student. Where do I go?
-Follow the same process as registering existing students. You will have the option to add additional students under the ‘Student’ tab in the registration form
What if I don’t remember my Infinite Campus Parent Portal username or password?
-On the Parent Portal login screen, there are links “forgot my password” or “forgot my username”. Click on those links and it will help you reset your username and password.
I don’t see the “Online Registration” tab on the parent portal?
-The answer could be one of three reasons.
- The Registration window isn’t open yet (will be open July 26 - August 9th).
- If your parent portal account was recently created, the tab will appear within the next 24 hours.
- Only the listed “primary” parent on Infinite will have access to register the child(ren). “Secondary” listed parents will have access to update their information but cannot register the child(ren).
How do I register my student if I don’t have email or access to a computer?
-Kiosk computer stations will be available on Registration Day as well as in the office of each school building after registration. A parent will be able to register all of their students from any single school building. An email address is not required for registration, but an email is required to have an Infinite Campus Parent Portal account.
How do I apply for Free or Reduced lunches?
-This will be an online application through Infinite Campus this year or through the paper copy sent in this letter. Please note that by qualifying for Free and Reduced meal prices, you are also eligible for free or reduced school fees which will be adjusted in your Fees tab once your application has been approved and you sign off on the fee waiver allowing us to use your free and reduced lunch status to determine other school fee amounts. The waiver statement is on the back of the free and reduced lunch application or questions answered during the online application process. If you DO NOT sign off on the fee waiver, you will owe any fee charged.
Who should I contact if I have any questions?
We will still have Registration Day on August 5, 2021 between the hours of 4:00 PM and 7:00 PM in the High School Commons. We will have laptops available for you to register online with assistance if needed. Online Registration is open July 26 - August 9.